PinkNova Pre-Loved Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions (called “these Terms”) for the sale of goods by us and replace any previous terms and conditions. Preloved intends to rely upon these Terms. If you want to change them, please make sure you ask for any changes to be put in writing or through electronic mail. This is to avoid any misunderstandings as to what we and you are expected to do. It is important that you read and understand these Terms before ordering from us. If there is any term that you do not understand please notify us. Please read through the Terms carefully before placing your order. We may change these Terms from time to time without notice to you.
Purchasing from our Website
It has been known to you that all our items or goods are all first class second hand that meticulously selected. We selected high quality piece by piece to pass the standard of an item or good to sell.
Return of faulty goods
- Please bear in mind all our items are first class second hand items.If you believe the goods are too faulty, you must notify us immediately or within 24 hours of receipt of the goods, you should return the item along with the invoice and a note with your original order number and explaining what the problem is.
- When we receive them we will investigate the fault and then contact you. We have a very strict system where items are photographed and catalogued as they are received from our warehouse.
- We reserve the right to produce this evidence in the event of any dispute as to the cause of the fault. We accept no liability for faulty items after it has been worn or used by you. Please see contact us for details.
- Please keep in mind that these goods are used good and can contain small and little flaws.
- If you decide for whatever reason to cancel the order you must notify us before the order has left the warehouse.
- If the parcel leaves the warehouse you will be liable for the delivery costs we incur and will also be liable to ship the goods back to us for a refund for goods only.
- We hold the right to cancel the order if:
- You fail to pay us the money when it is due.
- You fail to comply with any of our clauses in our ‘terms and conditions’.
- Please note that we recommend you use a recorded delivery service to send your items back to us as we will not be held responsible for any items that are lost in the post.
- Please note that by sending us your order, you agree to us using your personal details in order to supply the goods to you. (Which may involve passing them on to relevant third parties such as delivery firms).
- We will ask for your permission if we wish to use your details for any other reason.
- The price shall be the price quoted on the website (which is inclusive of VAT) except any delivery.
- We will deliver to the address given to us by you at the time you place your order and aim to deliver within 1 to 7 working days depending on the postage option chosen.
- If for some reason we are unable to provide you with the goods you have ordered, you will be contacted via e-mail as soon as possible.
- At which point you will be offered the choice of accepting substitute goods of equivalent value or a complete refund.
- We will not be under any liability to you for any delay or failure to deliver if the same is wholly or partly caused directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond our control.
- We strongly suggest that, upon receipt, you inspect the goods and advise us if the goods are incorrect.
- As a consumer, you have certain rights by law regarding the return of defective goods and claims in respect of losses caused by any negligence on our part or our failure to carry out our obligations.
- These terms and conditions shall not affect those rights.
- Delivery times are approximation only.
- We may create links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by websites that are linked from our website.
- Cookies are small pieces of information, which are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
- We have relationships with carefully selected and monitored suppliers to assist in the delivery of a high quality website.
- Some of these suppliers may also set cookies during your visit in order to meet contractual obligations with us.
- The information these cookies collect is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not store any personal details relating to you or your credit cards.
- If you do not wish to receive cookies you will not be able to use this website.
Return of unwanted goods
- If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the goods that you have ordered, we will exchange them or give you a full refund provided that:
- There are no signs of wear and tear.
- If there is any evidence that the item has been worn or it is not in a re-saleable condition due to any reason then we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.